My travel plan

 I want to go to the U.K. !!



I realy want to go the U.K. as early as possoble.


The official name of U.K. is 
United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.









  • capital ➢ London
  • population ➢ 68,683,025
  • land area  ➢ 244,820㎢



There are many cultual and historical spots in the U.K.


Therefore, I would like to introduce that country while I make travel plan in that country!!






1. Glouceter Cathedral is wonderful place. Therefore I want to go there.









It was used as a filming location for Harry Potter.






2.Oxford is attractive for everyone. Therefore, I would like to visit and shopping in there.






There is universuty of Oxford in oxford.




3. In break time, I want to eat Fish and Chips




The food is traditional food in U.K.!!


4. Cotswolds is beautiful plase. You will have never seen before such a city!







Its cityspape is very attrastive and will attract you!


Finaly, I want to visit Lndon definitely.




There are many sightseeing site in London.











コメント

  1. I have always wanted to visit in UK. I thought so even more in your post.

    返信削除
  2. I intoroduced about United Kingdom too. I want to go there together.

    返信削除
  3. I want to Glouseter Cathedral, because I like Harry Potter.

    返信削除
  4. how much information there are about U.K. i learn to know about U.K. in this blog much.

    返信削除
  5. I realy like fish&chips. So I want to eat it, watching Big Ben!!

    返信削除
  6. I can learn many spots in United Kingdom by your blog. I want to eat fish&chips.

    返信削除
  7. I love that there are so many beautiful places in U.K.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿

このブログの人気の投稿

Product Review